Wednesday 11 January 2017

Logitech Harmony One – Owner Review

A few weeks ago I purchased the Logitech Harmony One universal remote control and I am quite impressed with its capabilities. For one thing, it was extremely easy to setup right out of the box. All I had to do was connect it to my laptop, via a USB cable, and the software walked me through the entire setup process. I had to choose the make and models of the brands I wanted the remote to work with, and the software did the rest. It was programmed and ready to use in minutes. I was really happy to point it at my television and have it working with all my electronic equipment instantly.



Another great thing that I was able to do right away was customize buttons on the Logitech to execute multiple actions. By just touching one of the customized buttons I am able to turn on everything I need in my living room in order to watch a Blu-Ray movie, including opening the DVD tray to insert one. It really makes things much easier when you don’t have to rummage around looking for all your various remotes, and then trying to find the right buttons and settings to get your stuff fired up.

I really love that you will never have to buy batteries for the Logitech Harmony One. It comes with a charging cradle that you can leave it on overnight, and your remote will never run out of power. There is also a battery life meter that will tell you if your Logitech needs charging. I used to hate it when my old remotes batteries would run out of power and I’d never have the right batteries to get it working again. Well that is now a thing of the past for me, and if you choose the universal remote control, it will be a thing of the past for you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment