Wednesday 8 February 2017

Shooting Video With The Kodak Playtouch Video Camera

Photography has long been a hobby of mine since I received my first Brownie camera as a small child. I loved taking pictures and over the years I became quite good at it. I considered turning professional at times and starting my own business but the thought of not receiving a regular paycheck always held me back. I remained happy to do side photo jobs for my friends weddings and things like that. Photography has just always been in my blood. I’ve always shot still photos. I love nature photography the most. I could just never get into video. That is until now.

Technology has come a long way recently and it seems like everyone has one of those flip cameras. I see videos all the time on Facebook and Youtube. I’m astounded by the quality of the video that these little gadgets are producing. Just about everyone is shooting HD video these days and you no longer need the big bulky video equipment to do it. You don’t even have to have any video editing equipment either. Simply shoot a video and plug it into your computer and download the video. After it downloads, just upload it to a video hosting site like Youtube, Vimeo or Viddler. In a matter of minutes, the video you shot in your backyard can be seen by millions of people all over the world. That kind of technology just blows my mind.

It’s time I joined the video revolution. I have been doing a lot of research and Kodak is getting ready to release the Kodak Playtouch Video Camera. It seems that everyone loves the Kodak equipment and I think this the the flip camera I will begin my video career with. I have already pre-ordered mine on Amazon and I’m sure they will be hard to come by when later this month Kodak releases the Kodak Playtouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment